18.8.2014

learn to speak

I can't even tell how irritating this is. Yes, I definitely would love to write as often as possible, but still I remain silent. Dead silent, it seems. I've been too exhausted, anxious and depressed to actually do anything. This one part of me just wants to delete every web profile I have and bury me. "Just be silent because you're nobody." That's what it keeps telling me. Oh how I'd love to take photographs, arrange photoshoots, write and create. But no. I just need some time.

autumn is coming so I can wear my favourite outfit again!
Schools started few weeks ago, I'm studying hatmaking and millinery now. At the same time, it's very inspiring but also I'm getting even more tired.

Gladly I've captured something during past months.

in Kruunuvuori with Jenni
 I mostly forgot my weekly outfit check. Of course. It's more like ten weeks and two pictures? Does it count? Yes?



4 kommenttia:

  1. Kuvasin just tällä viikolla tota nojatuolia! Oot hieno ja välillä pitää antaa itelleen aikaa vaan olla ja levätä.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos, kiitos kun jaksat aina kommentoida ja olla niin ihana. <3

      Poista
  2. But of course you are somebody! For example for me, I regulary check out your blog to see if you write something, not to mention other people, who are near you and for whom you are somebody important. Write. Don't push yourself, because sometimes we all need a break and sometimes we have a full right to feel not okay and to not have enough strength, but anytime you get a think - write. It's important.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much for being so darling. You are important.

      Poista