10.6.2014

weekly outfit check 23/2014

This is something where I really need to hear your opinions and your voice. I was asked to show pics about my outfits. I was planning to write an entry once per week, which will show the best pieces from the week. Are you interested? Is one week too much, would two weeks or one month be better? Or is this something that doesn't need own "series", should I just continue posting randomly about my outfits if I have something better to tell?

Anyway, here's the best from previous week. Check them out and tell me do you like this idea.

This coat is self-upgraded, I would like to do this for all my jackets! If I've got any extra energy this summer, I'd like to do this "give me your jacket and some money, and I'll upgrade it", but all depends on do I want to sleep the whole summer or not... And Bauhaus t-shirt, one of my favourite shirts

I was so inspired after seeing Maleficent-movie that I forgot to check the thermometer before heading out. I did have two additional layers, but I had to remove them before getting heatstroke. The movie was good, by the way. So eye candy. I wasn't so excited about the beginning or the end, but no can do when it's about Disney.

I think all my favourite T-shirts are band shirts, because this Crystal Castles shirts is one of my absolutely favourites, been years and it's still. This is from Stockholm.

 ...and this also, and so is the shirt. Seems like I'm all about shirts, eh? But this is perfect for chilly summer days.

7 kommenttia:

  1. Hihii, mulla oli joskus samanlainen Crystal Castles paita. Harmittaa et menin värjäämään sen tosi rumasti ja yritin hienosti tuunailla ja leikellä sitä huonolla menestyksellä. Sulla on hienoja asuja ja kerran viikossa ei oo yhtään liian tiheästi.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Harmi että paita meni pilalle, nuo ei edelleenkään taida mitään hirveän halpoja paitoja olla. :| Kiitos paljon! Pelkäsin että näistä entryistä tulis liian robottimaisen muotiblogi-henkisiä, mut lopputuloksesta tulikin ihan kiva kun innostuin höpöttämään. :3

      Poista
    2. sulla on myös kivan vaihtelevia taustoja noissa niin ei oo robottimaista (:

      Poista
  2. Once a week! Once a week! And I'm restraining myself now. ;)
    The jacket is stunning. I'd gladly give you one of mine to see how you can enchant it.
    And, darling, of course shirts are everything. Shirts make a soul of an outfit!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, don't restrain yourself, I'm so happy to read your comments! :3 I'd love to upgrade your jacket, I'm just not sure how the posting will work, or how expensive the posting will be. Or am I creative when my vacation starts or am I going to spend all the time just sleeping. x_x

      Poista
  3. Kannatan kerran viikossa tai kahdessa, kerran kuussa on liian harvoin. ;> Mutta älä ota stressiä, myös randomisti silloin kun tuntuu siltä on hyvä.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yritän suhtautua tähän mahdollisimman rennosti, en pidä niin kiinni ajasta. Joskus voi tulla viikon välein ja joskus kahden. Ja joskus voi panostaa kuvin, joskus vain näpsäistä jonkun. :3

      Poista