13.1.2013

Lost Pieces from the Previous Year

Year 2012 was a rollercoaster, that's all I can say. This new year didn't have the best start, but at least I've got so much space to climb higher. I erased some of my web profiles, but started using Tumblr even more active and now I'll try to blow a new life to my blog.

It's always fun to check the past year when the new starts. What I've done and what sould I do better this year. I'm going to reveal some pics I didn't already reveal in this blog. Starting with the newest, going backwards.

December - shoulderplate made by Tytti Vähäsarja
December - with Saara, after Aron Ra's first collection was revealed on stage
October - in Dtm with Elie, pic taken by Kate, who I met earlier in Xiu Xiu's concert
September - yay, colours... pic taken by Tuuli
August - with my darling Vagina Galore after meeting Kaya, pic taken by Tuuli
 May was all about bouncing in abandonec buildings, abnormal activities and... touch this skin, honey!
hot January, or not
I've had lots of ideas for different stuff recently, but I still need to get rid of this comatose.

2 kommenttia:

  1. En tiiä muista, mutta jo ihan sun kuvien katsominen saa huippu hyvälle tuulelle. Sun kuvat on mielettömän hienoja!
    Toivon, että jaksat päivittää blogia silloin tällöin ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia paljon! Itse tulen taas todella hyvälle tuulelle tällaisista kommenteista, kiitos kiitos kiitos. :o

      Päivitystahti riippuu aina lähinnä jaksamisen ja inspiraatioiden yhdistelmästä, mikä on kieltämättä ollut turhan alhaalla viime aikoina. Ehkä tästä taas, hiljalleen. Nyt on taas jokunen visio, mutten tiedä mitä keksin niiden jälkeen.

      Poista